12 October 2015
The IATF work team has reviewed and dispositioned the responses received from the stakeholder survey (1759 responses received from OEMs, suppliers, CBs, and other stakeholders). An initial committee working draft has been created, which includes input from the stakeholder survey and common OEM customer specific requirements, incorporating the ISO 9001:2015 structure and content as boxed text.
The expiry date of certifications to ISO/TS 16949:2009 issued during the transition period of ISO 9001 needs to correspond to the end of the three-year transition period (14 September 2018) in-line with the expiration date for ISO 9001:2008 certificates, as outlined in the IAF guide ID9.
The IATF is defining a transition strategy from ISO/TS 16949:2009 which will be released at a later date.
- Rules 4th Edition Sanctioned Interpretation (SIs) SI no. 13 revised posted 19 Oct 2015
- ISO/TS 16949:2009 Sanctioned Interpretations (SIs) posted 12 Oct 2015
- Rules 4th Edition Sanctioned Interpretation (SIs) posted 12 Oct 2015
- CB Communiques 2015-005, 006, 007, 008 released posted 12 Oct 2015
- Ford Motor Company Customer Specifics for ISO/TS 16949 - Effective 1 Nov 2015 Posted 28 Aug 2015