22 May 2018
IATF Transfer Requirements for clients certified to ISO/TS 16949 or IATF 16949 by Vinçotte NV
The contract between the former IATF-recognized certification body Vinçotte NV and the IATF (International Automotive Task Force) was terminated effective 1 May 2018.
In the document below, clients will find a set of requirements and special waivers that were approved by the IATF to minimize the impact and assist clients that intend to maintain an IATF-recognized IATF 16949 certification by an IATF-recognized certification body.
14 May 2018
02 May 2018
12 April 2018
- IATF 16949:2016 Sanctioned Interpretations (SIs) #1-11 (#10-11 effective June 2018)
11 April 2018
We found a few errors in the previously published GM OEM Quick Reference Guide that was issued on April 10th. Please find below the revised file.
10 April 2018
OEM Requirements have been updated for the following:
Groupe PSA – Opel Vauxhall
- Opel Vauxhall Customer Specific Requirements for use with IATF 16949:2016 – Effective May 1, 2018
Groupe PSA – Peugeot Citroen DS
22 March 2018
The IATF conducted a Stakeholder Event in London, UK on 7 March 2018. A number of certified organizations and Certification Bodies participated. The objective was to gauge initial feedback on the status of the IATF 16949 transition process. The presentations and supporting material from the event are available for download. Please click on the links below to view.
- London IATF Stakeholder Event – Introduction
- London IATF Stakeholder Event – Transition Update
- London IATF Stakeholder Event – BMW Group update
- London IATF Stakeholder Event – Systematic Review Team process
- London IATF Stakeholder Event – Transition Survey Feedback
- Ford Letter – Reporting of IATF 16949 Transition Audit Status
- FCA Reminder Letter
01 March 2018
The IATF released the fifth revision of the Transition Strategy document incorporating the new FAQ 20 that clarifies questions for those situations where a previously certified ISO/TS 16949 organization has to start over with an initial certification audit to IATF 16949.
20 December 2017
On 21st December 2017, the IATF will release revised training modules on the IATF ADP site (GM OEM Scorecard training, including a GM OEM Scorecard quiz module, and the NC Management training module). These modules will be available at no cost (free) to all active auditors, free ticket candidates, and 3-NE new auditor candidates. Deadlines are defined in the link below – CB Communique 2017-012, along with available CPD approved hours.