The fifth Revision incorporates the following updates:
- The IATF clarifies recertification audits are not extended even though all certificate expiration dates were extended
- Added Remote Auditing section, including audit day calculation, audit planning, and conducting the remote audit
- Changed a “should” to a “shall” for the IATF Monitoring with low risk
- Updated FAQ 1; Added FAQ 9
- Added Annex A IATF Remote Audit Requirements
All changes to previously communicated requirements are highlighted in red.
The IATF database is being updated to permit identification of when an audit is conducted using remote auditing methods. A CB Communique will be issued in the near future announcing the IATF database update.