Effective 1 February 2022, the seventh Revision of the IATF Measures Coronavirus Pandemic COVID-19 document incorporates the following updates:
- Revised requirements to add time for remote audits
- New requirements added to clarify that the certification decisions shall be made prior to the original expiration date of the existing certificate
- New requirement added to clarify when to cancel certificates that were granted a global six (6) months extension
- Clarified applicability of audit days reduction associated with a Letter of Conformance after a remote initial audit
- Clarified that Stage 1 is a Readiness Review
- Added new FAQ 12
- Clarified in Annex A which topics are for the opening meeting agenda of remotely conducted audits
- Requirements previously contained within Revision 4 have been moved to a linked separate document for historical reference.
- All changes to the previously communicated Revision 6 are highlighted in red.